X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Customer Email Problem Upgrade from V7 Dev to V8 Multi Business

Hello

Can anyone help me.

We have done and upgrade from V7 to V8 but I cant seem to change the customer email that gets sent automatically when the customer completes an online order.

I have attached an email list of my templates and have changed teh obvious ones but even with a complete site refresh the template doesnt seem to change.

Has anyone got any ideas please.

Simon
    Attached Files

Originally posted by starleisure
    have changed teh obvious ones
    obvious to you, but not to us.... which templates have you changed?

Comment

Hi

Sorry I have changed:

Order Received Email
      Act_CustomerEmail(Upgraded)
      Act_OrderRecEmail(Upgraded)

Can you tell me if there is any others I need to change or do you know the location of the one that I should change.

Many thanks

Simon

Comment

Simon,

The email templates should all be found by clicking on the 'Design' tab, use the 'Select Page Type' dropdown to select the appropriate template and then edit in the layout code view. If you have made these changes, Applied and then uploaded the store and they are not appearing, I would suggest raising a support ticket @ http://www.actinic.co.uk/support/register.htm so that a member of the support team can take a snapshot off you to investigate.

Kind regards,
        Bruce King
        SellerDeck

Comment

You have updated the upgraded emails rather than the standard ones, you now also have to select these emails for use instead of the standard ones, I can't quite see where you select the email that is used though, I would have expected it to be in the site settings but it isn't.

Regards,
          Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
          Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
          A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
          Product Mash for Sellerdeck
          Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
          Multichannel order processing
          Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
          X