No announcement yet.

Silly Question - Product Per Page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can I add a related question to this thread? We have set up the site as mentioned above and it works brilliantly. What I would like to do is to have single retail prices in the main product layout (standard using CSS) and then when you go to the extended info layout (includes add to cart) it shows quantity pricing as well.

I know how to set up the quantity price (Business) but I don't want that info to show in the standard small layout, just the extended info. I can see the 2 layouts but I'm not sure how I would go about fdoing this. Any ideas?
    Blank DVD
    Cloth Nappies

Comment

probably need to view the extended info page in the content tab, then switch to the design tab. Create a new price layout and new price selector(base it on the design which best meets your requirements) in design library and then wrap your price variables in this new layout selector and layout.

Hope this helps.

Comment

OK, I've tried to follow that but I'm stilla bit green with this thing. I can see the code for the extended layout and for now I have tried to get the second price (quantity) not to show but I can't.

The layout for the price is Standard tax inclusive price. Is there a way I could do a duplicate of this but make it show only the single qualtity price? It looks like this:

<actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22PriceIsEnabled%22%20%2f%3e">
        <br />
        <actinic:variable name="ProductPriceDescription" />

<actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22IsFirstQuantityBreak%22%20%2f%3e">
        <actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20Name%3d%22QuantityDescMax%22%2f%3e%20%3d%3d%201">
        (<actinic:variable Name="QuantityDescMax"/> item)
        </actinic:block>
        <actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20Name%3d%22QuantityDescMax%22%2f%3e%20%3e%201">
        (<actinic:variable Name="QuantityDescMax"/> or fewer items)
        <actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22IsMiddleQuantityBreak%22%20%2f%3e">
        (<actinic:variable Name="QuantityDescMin"/> to <actinic:variable Name="QuantityDescMax"/> items)
        <actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22IsLastQuantityBreak%22%20%2f%3e">
        (<Actinic:Variable Name="QuantityDescMin"/> or more items)

<actinic:variable name="PreFormattedPrice" value="Product Price Including Tax" />

<actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22IsTaxMessageShown%22%20%2f%3e">
        <!-- <span class="actxxsmall">
        (Including&nbsp;<actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22IsTax1Used%22%20%2f%3e"><actinic:variable name="TaxName1"/> at <actinic:variable name="TaxRate1"/>%</actinic:block><actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22IsTax1AndTax2Used%22%20%2f%3e"> and </actinic:block><actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22IsTax2Used%22%20%2f%3e"><actinic:variable name="TaxName2"/> at <actinic:variable Name="TaxRate2"/>%</actinic:block>)
        </span> -->

<!-- Replacement for above -->

<span class="actxxsmall">
        (Inc Vat)
        </span>
        Blank DVD
        Cloth Nappies

Comment

We have set up the site as mentioned above and it works brilliantly.
          Is your site live or is there a test site we can look at. I am interested in the SEO aspects of using this method.

Comment

Blank DVD
            Cloth Nappies

Comment

The layout for the price is Standard tax inclusive price. Is there a way I could do a duplicate of this but make it show only the single qualtity price? It looks like this
              In the extended information layout code, replace the 'PriceListRetail' layout selector with:
              Code:
              <actinic:block type="PriceList" >
              	<br />
              	<actinic:variable name="ProductPriceDescription" />

<actinic:variable value="Product Price Including Tax" name="PreFormattedPrice" />

<actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22IsTaxMessageShown%22%20%2f%3e">
              	<span class="actxxsmall">
              		(Excluding&nbsp;<actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22IsTax1Used%22%20%2f%3e"><actinic:variable name="TaxName1"/> at <actinic:variable name="TaxRate1"/>%</actinic:block><actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22IsTax1AndTax2Used%22%20%2f%3e"> and </actinic:block><actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22IsTax2Used%22%20%2f%3e"><actinic:variable name="TaxName2"/> at <actinic:variable Name="TaxRate2"/>%</actinic:block>)
              	</span>
              That should do what you need.

Comment

Working...
              X