site headings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

site headings

I'm designing a site that is in fact 3 sites, so we have the following structure

top level
    -site1
    --section a
    --section b
    --section c
    -site2
    --section a
    --section b
    --section c
    -site3
    --section a
    --section b
    --section c
    -site4 (products common to all 3 sites)
    --section a
    --section b
    --section c

Ideally I want to have the site name (taken from the section name site1,site2) etc displayed in text format at the top of the page to identify the subsite. Can anyone suggest a block statement to do this?

The plan also is to map domain names in at site level, so if anyone has anything to say about this I'd appeciate it.

These sites are currently 3 different sites, the reason for the merge is to allow for easier day to day maintenance, the client doesn't like having to swap from one to the other to process orders, and for me it means 3 times the work keeping google base , sitemaps etc up to date.

At present one of the current sites has a good seo presence so I was thinking of using this as the base domain, rather than using a 4th name (can't find an appropriate generic name), but I do have concerns now about confusing the identity of the site.

Any ideas, comments, suggestions are welcomed

Ideally I want to have the site name (taken from the section name site1,site2) etc displayed in text format at the top of the page to identify the subsite. Can anyone suggest a block statement to do this?
    Try creating your own custom parent section list - but only show sections where 'SectionLevel' equals '1'. That should do it.

Comment

Working...
    X