Anti Fraud Feature?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anti Fraud Feature?

Occasionally we get orders on our websites that turn out to be fraudulent for one reason or another. It would be very useful if instead of just deleting these orders we could put them in a 'sin bin'. That way we could build up a database of these orders and use it to check future suspected fraudulent orders against.

The 'sin bin' could be implemented as a separate suspected fraudulent tab on the actinic orders page so that these orders could be hidden away without cluttering up the 'real' orders.

Also, would it be possible to introduce another tab for deleted orders. Currently, deleted orders get a red cross through them but they then sit there cluttering up the other orders until they get purged. It would be nice if they could be moved out of the way.

Would be interested to know if other actinic users think the above features would be useful and if anyone from Actinic could comment on their feasability.

Many Thanks

Dave

Hi I would also like an extra tab / holding page for suspect orders or orders under investigation

Cheers
    Darren

Comment

I think this is very sensible - and in addition to this I've been thinking recently there are some other simple fraud checks that we could run on new orders (country of origin, size of order etc.) as we download them and then flag up suspect ones automatically.

I'll feed all this back to the team.

Comment

Working...
      X