Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Search Results & Checkout Layout Problem

Hi All,

Have looked around but cant find an answer. Please could someone take a look at the test site:

http://www.hobuk.co.uk/acatalog/test/acatalog/shop.html

When a search is done the results are shown in the centre of the page vey compact and hard to read, also the cart pages are very compact, I would rather them show full width like the products.

Any help would be great, and any feedback (does still need some work)
    Many Thanks
    Lee
    Landscape Garden Machinery, Power Tools and Safety Equipment

If you look at the source on the results page you will notice that you have this <table border="0" cellpadding="10" width="100" align="center">

I think that width was intended to be 100% not just 100. It looks like you substituted ACTSWIDTH for 100% but left out the % by mistake. You make the changes on the Design Tab using the 'Select Page Type' dropdown to select the appropriate page.

Kind regards,
    Bruce King
    SellerDeck

Comment

Hi Bruce,

Thanks for that, although I am not sure what the cause was as when i looked at the code it had the ACTSWIDTH in place and i have now changed it to 100% and so far looks to have worked. Thanks again for your help.
      Many Thanks
      Lee
      Landscape Garden Machinery, Power Tools and Safety Equipment

Comment

Hi Both,

I also have this problem, but it appears to me that the % is missing off the ACTSWIDTH itself.

I have tried to find this to amend it to 100% instead of 100, but cannot find it. I would expect it to find it in the library > Variables > Appearance Settings.

Can you help? Otherwise it seems the other option is to put the % sign in after every ACTSWIDTH. :-(

Comment

That is set in 'Settings | Site Options | General' Look under 'Site', for 'Width for Main Area'. Enter a value that you would like your width to be and 'Apply'. ACTSWIDTH will now use this value for the width.

Regards,
          Bruce King
          SellerDeck

Comment

A

Thanks Bruce, I did look in here, but it already says 100% and that definitely is not what is output in the html. Is it ignoring the % sign somehow?

Thanks for your help
            Sarah

Comment

Sarah,

Give it a value of 600 for example, ACTSWIDTH would then consider '600' to be equal to '100%'.

Regards,
              Bruce King
              SellerDeck

Comment

Thanks, the site is actually expanding to fit screen, so it’s a reasonable compromise, but not ideal.

Sarah

Comment

Working...
                X