Fragment Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fragment Issue

We have a problem with the fragments on our site, we have upgraded from version 7 to 8 and now we have found that some of the layout problems are been coursed by the fact that the fragments are using the following:

use Parent(=Imahe on Left Of Text And Title)

It should be using the folloiwng:

Act_RelatedProducts (Upgraded)

How come when Actinic 8.0.2 upgraded the site it did not use the 'Act_RelatedProducts (Upgraded) ' template and it used the 'use Parent(=Imahe on Left Of Text And Title) ' by default.

Is there a way I can change it global and not have to go in to each individual product and change it, as this will take a whilte to do

TA
    Last edited by CCT.Darren; 18-Sep-2006, 01:03 PM. Reason: More info found and request from help from Actinic!

BrochureTemplates.ini file

Found that the fragments that are affected are in the following file:

BrochureTemplates.ini file

As I said above it upgraded them but for some reason it refuses to use them by default.

and we need it to use them by default.

Comment

Ok we found out the the BrochureTemplates.ini file no longer used it is all in the library now, my question is with out having to go throw and manualy changed all the fragments form one lay out the the new one we want, is there a way we can change it...

With out resetting the site settings for fragments. Is there just a way to change it for some or all of the fragments globaly....

ta
      Darren

Comment

Can any one from Actinic help with this, as no one seams to be able to give me an answer....

Comment

Darren

Just go to 'Settings | Site Options | Layout' and edit the value in the 'Fragment Layout' field there. That should do it.

Comment

Thanks chris that fixed that problem, not sure of you sore my other posting but is it possible to change where frags apear..

What I like or need is the following

Product
            Frags
            Related product

and not

products
            related products
            frags

I try all sorts this afternoon and when i move stuff it dose not work or it kills Actinic..

I also tryed recoding the basiclayout and still nothing any ideas on what I can do next.

TA

Comment

I've put an answer here:

http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=23845

Comment

Working...
              X