Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

US Price for V8 Yet ?

Was wondering if we will ever get the US pricing for V8,

I have V7 Developer, and would like to upgrade to Business V8.
    Last time I asked the US Distributor he had no idea on price.

Thanks

Looking at http://www.actinic.com/index.html it looks like Sure Solutions, our US Distributor, is selling Version 8.

You can call them on 1-877-528-7635 and the chap you want to speak to is Brian Johnson. He will be able to let you know what the prices are.

Comment

Thanks Chris

Called and got a machine, sent 2 emails and
      I am still waiting for an email from them on the upgrade price.

Are there any other Distributors in the US that can give me a price
      for upgrading from Dev V7 to single business V8.

Thanks

Comment

Sure Solutions is our only US distributor. I have emailed Brian directly and asked him to take a look at this thread.

Comment

Thanks Chris

That did the trick, he emailed me back this morning.

Thanks again

Comment

US Actinic version 8

I am very sorry you have had difficulties reaching us. I do not have any voice mails from you (as far as I can tell). However we have been responding to pricing requests within 24 hours. Actinic.com and the US release follow the UK by aproximatly one month. This is by design. The V8 software is available from Actinic.com for download and trial. All documentation is available and the content has been updated.

Our online catalog will be operational on Monday and you can purchase the software directly online. If you need assistance with pricing please give me a call directly 732-528-7635 x203 or if your desperate to get me and your having troubles with the phone system call my mobile 732-673-2652.

Enjoy

Brian Johnson
            Brian Johnson
            :::Sure Solutions Inc:::Professional Actinic templates from Buythisdesign.com:::
            1-732-528-7635 x203

Comment

Working...
            X