• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Promble using Related Items

Update2:
    This is the message we keep getting...
    Designer - <site name>: Catalog.exe - Application Error

The instruction at "0x7dcc4e7a" referenced memory at "0x0000008", The memory could not be "written".

Update1:
    I have now cleard every thing out of our template bar the basics and now tried the 2 actinic variable below and it stiff GPF what going on all I had
    was

<html>
    <body>
    <actinic:variable name="ProductAlsoBoughtList" />
    <!--Remove this if you dont want the list as well//-->
    <actinic:variable name="ProductRelatedProductsList" />
    </bofy>
    </html>

And it still died, I compacted and repaired the database using access 97 and still crashing I like some insite what to look for next...

Old stuff
    Seam to have a problem on one of the templates with using the following,

<actinic:variable name="ProductAlsoBoughtList" />
    <!--Remove this if you dont want the list as well//-->
    <actinic:variable name="ProductRelatedProductsList" />

Every time I try and use it actanic dies and GFP i have to go in and copy the backup database back before I can get it to work.

Is it a tmplate or db problem. I tried it with the basic site that comes in the site 1 folder and it works. So it not an actinic problem it a site problem any one any ideas.

Also dose it make any diffrence where in the tamplate for tha page where the product is placed.

I put it under then main product hopping to use it as a related product list. Insted of having to use fragments.

We are using a custom tamplate could this by why it is dieing on it ass all the time...

any one from actinic help with this one!

Darren

I cannot help you I'm afraid. I think you need to register an email support query at http://www.actinic.co.uk/support/register.htm as one of the team will need to take a look at your layouts and see what is causing a problem.

I presume you have run a 'Design | Check Coding Errors'? Did this run without a crash? If so - what were the errors you received?

Comment

Working...
    X