Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Standard Top Level Section List

Hi all,

In my selection list, instead of the text buttons I want to insert graphic based buttons. Can this be done easily enough using Actinic, or should I opt for Dreamweaver?

Thanks in advance,
    Simon
    Simon Williams
    Actinic Designer v.8.5.2.0.0.0.HMVA

For editing layouts like section links or products, you need to do them within Actinic.

In order to do this, you first of all need to make a section link layout called 'Image Only - No Text Shown' available to the top level section list, and then display this layout within this list.

To do this:
    1. Go to 'Design | Library' and change to the 'Layouts' tab
    2. Go down to the 'Section Links' group and expand it
    3. Double-click on the 'TopLevelSectionLink' layout selector
    4. Change to the 'Values' tab and move 'Image Only - No Text Shown' to the right hand list
    5. Click 'OK'
    You are now ready to use this layout in your top level section list. To do this.
    1. Click on an entry in the top level section list in your design.
    2. Click the 'Navigate To Parent Layout' button (yellow spiral with up arrow) a couple of times until you are in the 'Top Level Section List' layout.
    3. You should see a pink layout selector within this called 'TopLevelSectionLink'. Right click on this and select 'Edit Appearance'.
    4. Change the 'Use Fixed Layout' value from 'No' to 'Image Only - No Text Shown'
    Hope that helps.

Comment

Thanks Chris - a great help.
      Simon Williams
      Actinic Designer v.8.5.2.0.0.0.HMVA

Comment

Working...
      X