Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it possible to have a product appear under two different section headings?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For example if I wanted a specific type of bath to appear under 'free standing baths', but also under 'the manufacturers name'.

You can make duplicates of any product , I think as many times as you want

Just right click on product copy and then in next section right click and select paste duplicates
    Chris Ashdown

Comment

Would the copies be instances of the orginal?
      I.e. would their contents update to reflect any changes you made to the original?
      Or would I have to repeat the change for every one?

Comment

You can configure this behaviour in V8, by default they will be kept up to date but you can select fields to be different in Settings / Duplicates Field Configuration. This is new to V8 in V7 only the price, reference and stock levels were kept up to date automatically.

Regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

cool - thanks.

Comment

Working...
          X