Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Linking With Epos

Hi,

I have just been asked by a customer who already has an epos system from: http://www.e-novations.co.uk/

They was wondering if this can be linked with Actinic 8?

Cheers,
    Adam

The Link application that will work between Actinic EPOS and Actinic Ecommerce v8 is being built or worked on now, but as for them building links to competing EPOS systems, would be unlikely, so you would probably need something custom written to achieve this, but you never know as if the EPOS is used by enough, a band of you could get together to commission a developer to do it.

Comment

Just an idea but maybe external linking can be used here.
      Zoltan
      Actinic Software
      www.actinic.co.uk

Comment

You only really need to link to your Epos system to input deliveries into stock, your sales will be taken off Actinic stock figures as the orders come in, we then enter sales by reference code into our Epos from the sales invoices.
        We take a CSV file from our Epos whenever we wish to upload new deliveries into Actinic stock - use only the reference and the stock in hand fields, import as a flat file into Actinic, it sounds complicated here but takes only a few minutes and also gives you the chance to enter any "false" stock, say for a delivery you know is arriving later in the day etc.,
        Our Epos system is Minipos by Niche International, which we have been using for about 6-7 years.
        Last edited by buspassjohn; 24-Sep-2006, 08:36 AM. Reason: error

Comment

Thankyou for replying to this post, i will relay this onto my customer.

Comment

Working...
          X