Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would like to have the log in fields at the template level so that customers can log in from any page. Have tried adding the 'standard login layout' to the template, but it doesn't function. Have tried wrapping that layout in form tags (no attributes) as the submit works of this.form I think, still no go.

Is there a way to do this?

Thanks, Dan
    adaptive-image.co.uk

Dan,

I have copied and pasted the code from Login page bulk area...and pasted just before where the Form starts in the primary layout. I have tested and it works perfectly fine.

Kind regards,
    Bruce King
    SellerDeck

Comment

Thanks Bruce, have got that working now.

Is there a 'IsLoggedIn' variable or equivalent that I can use? What I would like ideally is to use a conditional to hide my login controls, and show a 'you are logged in as dan' and a 'click here to log out' link, in place of the log in controls. Is this possible?

Thanks again, Dan
      adaptive-image.co.uk

Comment

You can do this by surrounding the code for logged in customers with

<Actinic:NOTINB2B>....</Actinic:NOTINB2B>

tags

Comment

Thanks Chris. In my logged in case, I want to remove the propmt text and the pipe after the buyer name. I'm cautious of removing %s's without quite understanding them!

The effect I want to achieve is:

You are logged in as:
          Dan
          Logout

I have achieved this by editing 213 to contain just: %s%s

Just wanted to check that this is OK/secure?
          adaptive-image.co.uk

Comment

Just wanted to check that this is OK/secure?
            Sounds OK - the best way to check whether the results are what you need is to view the source of the page and see what your %s%s has become.

Comment

Working...
            X