Html

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Html

Is it possible to load an external HTML page into a fragment within a brochure page? If so, a point in the right direction......
    Would be grateful!

By external, it's in the same webspace, but not made by Actinic.

Thanks *thumbs up*

Have you tried using an <iframe> ??

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Been advised against - instead I'm just putting the enquiry form in an external HTML (Dreamweaver) with a link to open a pop up window...now I'm getting the text "target="_self" in with the link...any ideas on that?

Edit:
      on the actual fragment page, the link is displaying:
      "target="_self">Make An Appointment Enquiry
      where the actual text in the Link Text is set to Make An Appointment Enquiry.
      The page isn't live (except the enquiry form) and the code I've put into URL field is:
      <A HREF="http://www.bwshop.co.uk/therapeutic/therapeutic.html" onClick="popup = window.open('http://www.bwshop.co.uk/therapeutic/therapeutic.html', 'PopupPage', 'height=642,width=469,scrollbars=yes,resizable=yes'); return false" target="_blank">

There's no sign of "target="_self" in the actual code, so I don't know where it's come from??!!

Any explanation will be put to good use! (3 DAYS ON THIS THING NOW!!! *scratches head*)
      Last edited by bwshop; 28-Sep-2006, 12:09 PM. Reason: Clearer explanation

Comment

Anybody have any help, hints or tips or anything?

Comment

Could you maybe have the page fragment within your Site1 folder? You could then include it into a fragment by using a user-definable variable with a 'Type' of 'File Content'. Then place this variable within the fragment layout where you want this file content to appear.

Comment

Would that work as a pop-up page at a predefined height and width?

*Can ya tell I'm new to this??*

I'll have a play tonight with that idea....

Cheers bud!

Comment

But is there a reason why it's displaying the "target="self"??

Comment

check the code - if it literally reads "target="_self", then change it to read target="_blank" [note the removal of the first inverted commas - these are screwing up the code] _self = same browser window _blank = new browser window
                Bill
                www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
                Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
                BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
                Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
                VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
                Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Working...
                X