X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Receipt Page Layout

Hi Everybody,

We have just upgraded one of our clients from V7 to V8

Everything went very smoothly, however...

On doing a test order - the checkout pages all sit withing the custom layout pages we use and all is well. But the Receipt page is different.

Obviously it is a page that sits without the main templates etc, so it all printer friendly. This is all good, but it is using the page background that we have use for the rest of the site.

Hence the contents of the receipt page, sitting in their table, centered on the page, moves around and over the colums that make up the page background image we use.

Is there any way to get rid of the page background JUST for the receipt page??

I have had a look throught the deisn settings and it seems that any changes I make will also affect the other checkout pages. I just want the receipt page to have no background.

Cheers for any comments

Anyone have any thoughts?

Comment

Hi Grant

I suggest putting a bit of code in the 'Receipt Page Layout' to override the background colour on this page. Go to 'Design | Library | Layouts' and then go down to the 'Web Page Outer Layout' group - you'll find 'Receipt Page Layout' within that.

Add the following code to the <head> section just underneath the <link> tag that points to 'actinic.css'.

Code:
      <style type="text/css">
      body {
      	background-color: #ffffff;
      }
      </style>

Comment

Working...
      X