No announcement yet.

Always "Items:0, Value £0.00" except on cart page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep I changed it (just changed it back on the error report so it doesnt show in in search engine listings) but i removed it after getting errors.

Comment

This can cause problems for search engines, such as google, which consider the two domains separate and have in the past penalised one of the domains as having duplicate content.
      there is an option within the your google acct to tell google to ingore non www

Comment

Originally posted by pinbrook
        there is an option within the your google acct to tell google to ingore non www
        My problem though is that the basket is not being refreshed on the non-WWW site.

Comment

Yes I realise this, I wasn't responding to your OP I was just pointing out to others how to tell google to ingore non www, with reference to Mikes comments about duplicate data

Comment

Oh, sorry, just thought you'd misread it or something.

And on the topic of the htaccess file, I've just changed my server just now and it accepted the htaccess file and all now works perfectly. Thanks very much Mike... I hate to think how long it would have taken me to suss that by myself. You've saved me a great headache. Much appreciated!

Comment

Working...
            X