Thanks Actinic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Actinic

A bit off topic but yeserday, mainly due to my own stupidity and lack of attention I basically trashed our V7 site. It's a long story but it's dead.

So, I made an on the spot descision to go for V8 on the new PC and try to get the site back up with a fresh start. Well, it's been hard but it's there and I love it. Far better than the V7 site I had before. I have been putting off the upgrade but kind of got forced into it.

Well, the interface is superb and with a bit of patience and reading I have been able to achieve all that I wanted to so far.

So, cheers Actinic for a great piece of software. I'm sure there are bugs that need ironing out and this forum is a great tool for Actinic in terms of live testing and reporting.

All the marketing and upsell ideas I had for V7 are now in place and ready to configure at a click. Brilliant.
    Blank DVD
    Cloth Nappies

Hi Steve

Thanks so much for posting this. I'm really glad you are getting on well with v8. and wish you all the best with the rest of the project.

Comment

You're welcome Chris. I know it must have been incredibly hard work for all you guys to get this software out. This forum is great as all the bugs are reported live but, at a casual glance, it would appear the software is riddled. Of course, this is common of any product forum on the net. I just wanted to say that I have not encountered a single bug yet and my site is up and selling.

I also think it's great that these pro developers take time to post here so the software can grow and develop over time. Nothing like live testing eh?

My new site is something I can have confidence in and really push forward with. The marketing stuff shows that Actinic not only care about a site really working and looking good but also care that it does what it's ultimately intended to do. Sell stuff.

Anyway, enough grovelling, I'm off to add more products. Pity you didn't build that in as well :-)
      Blank DVD
      Cloth Nappies

Comment

Working...
      X