Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can someone look at my site, please!?

Hi,

My site layout is fine with Firefox, but testing with IE results in the featured products being pushed to the bottom of the site.

I've checked all my settings, and everything seems ok.

If someone could text on their systems and possibly tell me where I'm going wrong, it woul be much appreciated.

http://www.cookoo.co.uk

Regards
    Simon

BTW, is there any point in posting in the closed forum? It doesn't look like it gets viewed much?
    Simon Williams
    Actinic Designer v.8.5.2.0.0.0.HMVA

my initial reaction is that regardless of the layout issue you have, you MUST do something about the colours.

Example, I clicked on Cookware and then Spring,
    when I looked at the first product on display, "kitchen trolley" the actual words "kitchen trolley" was black on brown and absolutely impossible to see.
    I then looked for the price at "124.55" but I had to highlight the text as though I was going to cut and paste BEFORE I could even read the values or words.
    one other immediate thing, on the home page, the titles of each product needs either spacing away from the text OR putting in a different colour. Its difficult to see where the title stops and the text starts.

My partner has vision problems, andwhen she visited your site, she stayed for about 20 seconds before deciding its "too hard on my eyes to bother staying and seeing what he's got on offer"

kev.

Comment

Originally posted by completerookie
      my initial reaction is that regardless of the layout issue you have, you MUST do something about the colours.

Example, I clicked on Cookware and then Spring,
      when I looked at the first product on display, "kitchen trolley" the actual words "kitchen trolley" was black on brown and absolutely impossible to see.
      I then looked for the price at "124.55" but I had to highlight the text as though I was going to cut and paste BEFORE I could even read the values or words.
      one other immediate thing, on the home page, the titles of each product needs either spacing away from the text OR putting in a different colour. Its difficult to see where the title stops and the text starts.

My partner has vision problems, andwhen she visited your site, she stayed for about 20 seconds before deciding its "too hard on my eyes to bother staying and seeing what he's got on offer"

kev.
      Thanks for that Kev, but this is very much a work in progress - hense the query.

I also have a client(s) who will tell me when I get the right colour schemes right for my web sites.

Problems now solved.
      Simon Williams
      Actinic Designer v.8.5.2.0.0.0.HMVA

Comment

Working...
      X