One add to cart button for a whole section

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One add to cart button for a whole section

I did this in V7 but can't remember how, and now I can't work out how to do it in V8.

I have a 'quick ordering section' for 60+ products. I want my customers to be able to put the number they want for each product and then just click one 'add to cart' button. (I only want this to apply to one section not throughout the whole store)

I've looked in lots of different places, but can't find out how to do this.

I know you're a great lot of knowledgeable people so help would be much appreciated

Jane
    Jane Thurnell-Read
    200 Plus Weight Loss Tips

500 Plus Health And Happiness Tips

Should be within the Section (Page Settings) area, where you change the shopping mode to Single Add to Cart Button per Page, which should then affect only that page, unless you have nested sections within it, which will then apply (if use parent is enabled) on the nested ones.

Comment

I've checked and rechecked and still can't find it. I don't know whether it's staring me in the face, or has it been left out of v8?
      Jane Thurnell-Read

Comment

Select the section you want to change.
        Look in the Section Details window and click the Page Settings Tab.
        You should then see a section called Shopping Mode.
        Untick Use Parent Settings and tick Single Add to Cart Button per Page.

Hope this helps.

Richard

Comment

or to apply it to the whole site, Design menu, design options

you will find single add to cart here

Comment

thank you

thank you very much Richard. I never thought of looking there - worked a treat as I only wanted to do one section.
            Jane Thurnell-Read

Comment

Not showing

Hi:

I wanted to have same option on my webstie.

I have done all the above things, but couldn't see Single Add to cart button per page, my webpage is not showing single buton, but is showing one button after each product.

Can someone help regarding this?

Comment

Make sure that your sections are using parent settings and not overwriting the main setting. Ensure that you've done it correctly in design-design options too. If that doesn't work, you have either screwed up the layout in which case revert it to factory settings, if not then you haven't set it up correctly, so probably best to reread the above posts.

Comment

How to reset factory settings

I have checked everything and set up as requried, but still not showing single add to cart button per page, so now I prefer to reset factory settings, how to do this?

Comment

Assad,

You can do that by going into 'Design | Library | Layouts' select the layout in Question and right click to select 'Revert to factory Settings'. Might be worth checking in 'Design | Design Options' as to what you have for shopping mode, that is if you want it over the entire site, else it is section wise as described in the post above.

Kind regards,
                    Bruce King
                    SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
                    X