Discount query

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Discount query

I have got some products sold in singles. I have set up a discount of 20% for orders of 12 which is a box size. The problem I have is that I only want the discount to apply for multiples of 12. Is this possible as at present if any number over 12 is ordered a discount is applied to all i.e 13 ordered = 20% discount to 13 whereas what I would want is discount applied to 12 and the 13th not discounted.
    Fitness for life!www.fitness-focus.co.uk

DIFN - Doing nothing is not an option

The Supplement Warehouse - Bodybuilding & Fitness Supplements

Rather than use quantity dependent pricing for this, I would set up the discount in 'Marketing | Discounts and Surcharges Setting' as a cart-level discount.

First of all, in 'Marketing | Product Groups', create a product group that just contains a product that is available in a box of 12.

Then go to 'Marketing | View Discounts and Surcharges Setting | Cart Content' and set up a discount based on 'Quantity' with a trigger of '12' where the reward is a 'Fixed Price' for the box of 12.

This should do it.

Comment

This will not work as there are many products at differing prices with discounts on packs of 12, 16, 18, 24 and various other numbers. With the discount being 20% of different prices.
      Fitness for life!www.fitness-focus.co.uk

DIFN - Doing nothing is not an option

The Supplement Warehouse - Bodybuilding & Fitness Supplements

Comment

Working...
      X