HTML Templates and "SRC" problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HTML Templates and "SRC" problems

Can anyone please translate the following into English. I've tried to find what it refers to but am plainly looking in the wrong place. Many thanks
    Ed

Warning: The HTML templates specify source files (with "SRC=" commands) that reside in directories other than the acatalog directory on the web site. Actinic can not handle these files and they are being omitted from the list of files to upload.

No source files in the templates should have a path. Store them in the site specific directory locally, and they will be uploaded to the Actinic web directory.

Unless there is an image (not associated with a product) that is not visible on your site that should be, you can tick the box to not show that warning again and safely ignore it.

It means that somewhere in a template or fragment you have included /acatalog/ in a relative path to an image file OR you have included a path to an image that is on another website (like the safebuy logo) OR you have included a local PC path C:\......

If there is an image that only shows up online as a red-X placeholder, then look in the appropriate template or fragment for that imagename and check the path you have used.
    Bill
    www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
    Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
    BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
    Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
    VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
    Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Src Problem

Many thanks Bill

Comment

SRC Error

FYI. I had this problem when upgrading to v8 and found it to be caused by something else. This occured with images or images stored in folders that had either ',' or '&' or '+' symbols used. This was never a problem with version 7 so on that front there is a backwards step!

To fix the problem (I have over 4,000 products) I had to edit the table in the database - doing this manually would have taken forever!

Comment

Working...
        X