duplicate filenames

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

duplicate filenames

Some filenames conflict. All files being sent to the web site must have unique names. Please check the list of files in Design | Additional Files.

Some of the following files must be renamed before an upload can occur. Once the files are renamed, reselect them in the Actinic.

D:\Actinic_V8\Sites\Rannoch-CD\button_addtocart.gif
    D:\Actinic_V8\Sites\Rannoch\button_addtocart.gif

D:\Actinic_V8\Sites\Rannoch-CD\invisible_image.gif
    D:\Actinic_V8\Sites\Rannoch\invisible_image.gif

D:\Actinic_V8\Sites\Rannoch\theme_section_image.gif
    D:\Actinic_V8\Sites\Rannoch-CD\theme_section_image.gif

D:\Actinic_V8\Sites\Rannoch-CD\title_history.gif
    D:\Actinic_V8\Sites\Rannoch\title_history.gif

D:\Actinic_V8\Sites\Rannoch-CD\title_location.gif
    D:\Actinic_V8\Sites\Rannoch\title_location.gif

D:\Actinic_V8\Sites\Rannoch-CD\title_smokery.gif
    D:\Actinic_V8\Sites\Rannoch\title_smokery.gif

D:\Actinic_V8\Sites\Rannoch-CD\FIESTY_FORRESTERlo.jpg
    D:\Actinic_V8\Sites\Rannoch\FIESTY_FORRESTERlo.jpg

D:\Actinic_V8\Sites\Rannoch-CD\Lentilchicken1.jpg
    D:\Actinic_V8\Sites\Rannoch\Lentilchicken1.jpg

D:\Actinic_V8\Sites\Rannoch-CD\Leo10.jpg
    D:\Actinic_V8\Sites\Rannoch\Leo10.jpg

D:\Actinic_V8\Sites\Rannoch-CD\pic_plate_120h.jpg
    D:\Actinic_V8\Sites\Rannoch\pic_plate_120h.jpg

D:\Actinic_V8\Sites\Rannoch\pic_plate_120i.jpg
    D:\Actinic_V8\Sites\Rannoch-CD\pic_plate_120i.jpg

D:\Actinic_V8\Sites\Rannoch\rannoch_map.jpg
    D:\Actinic_V8\Sites\Rannoch-CD\rannoch_map.jpg

D:\Actinic_V8\Sites\Rannoch-CD\SmokedChicken.jpg
    D:\Actinic_V8\Sites\Rannoch\SmokedChicken.jpg
    I get this error now I have licenced an additional site within designer. Note the duplicate images are 2 different sites. Rannoch-CD was created from a snapshot of Rannoch. However the duplicate images are images in the brochure pages only. All images within the product pages also have the same name but are not being flagged as such.

Jo

I'm a bit stumped on this one. The only thing I can think of is if you have an external design file saved within the 'Rannoch' folder that you are using within the design in the 'Rannoch_CD' folder. Could this be the case?

If so, I would suggest copying the external design file manually to the 'Rannoch_CD' folder and then in Actinic, open the 'ExternalDesign' layout for editing and click the 'Edit Layout Details' button. Change the details to point to the external file in the 'Rannoch_CD' folder rather than the 'Rannoch' folder.

It's a bit of a shot in the dark, but it is worth a try.

Comment

Chris the Rannoch-CD is named after you, as it is the snapshot you gave Tracey to send to me.

It uses the inbuilt CSS as I tend to use ActinicStyleSheet and append my own css

Comment

I got this error as well when I tried exporting a snapshot from one site and importing it into another. But just as I was about to report a bug, I checked 'Design | Additional Files' and found all the erroneous files in there.

Please check for anything in 'Design | Additional Files'

Comment

Chris, before your reply I removed the Rannoch site as I don't need both.

All obviously is fine now.

But there were no entries in additional files in my now - only - copy (RannochCD).

I created my 2 sites, by exporting from Rannoch, sending the snapshot to you guys and then when it was returned I used "New site" in Designer and imported the changed site. The weird thing is the product images were ok it was the brochure images that threw the error

Comment

Hi Jo

I'm at a loss. I've tried to re-create it, but with no luck. Glad it's working now though.

Comment

Actually, I have seen this as well, it is almost as if when you import a snapshot, filenames referenced in the old one are automatically referenced in the new one - as if the design from the two becomes merged.

I don't have a reproducible scenario though - might relate to a failed or aborted snapshot import.

Regards,
              Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
              Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
              A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
              Product Mash for Sellerdeck
              Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
              Multichannel order processing
              Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

I am having the same problem too now that I have just upgraded to 8.0.3 from 8.0.2.

Error Msg=
                Some filenames conflict.
                All files being sent to the web site must have unique names. Please check the list of files in Design | Additional Files.

Some of the following files must be renamed before an upload can occur. Once the files are renamed, reselect them in the Actinic.

F:\Program Files\Actinic v8\Sites\Site1\enquiryForms\index.html
                F:\Program Files\Actinic v8\Sites\Site1\news\index.html
                These 2 files are not Design | Additional Files (this is empty). They are not connected with Acinic in any way as on the server "enquiryForms" & "news" are on the root, on the same level as "actalog".

These files are not in F:\Program Files\Actinic v8\Sites\Site1\ either.

My client is being patient for the moment, but his site has been suspended all weekend whilst we have done the upgarde and he needs to upload to allow trading again.

Thanks for any help!

Comment

Originally posted by Sarah Eagle
                  I am having the same problem too
                  F:\Program Files\Actinic v8\Sites\Site1\enquiryForms\index.html
                  F:\Program Files\Actinic v8\Sites\Site1\news\index.html
                  Sarah you problem is slightly different to the one I posted, my duplicates were being referenced across 2 sites, each site should be discrete.

Yours is same names across the same site which Actinic tends not to be happy with due to the use of sub folders.

Comment

Working...
                  X