Page Titles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Page Titles

Have created a design in DW and registered it - left the page title blank in DW then added page titles for each page/product within Actinic. However when viewing in browser the title is showing as full URL...

I've spent ages looking for an answer but no joy so if anyone can help that would be great! Many thanks.

Can you confirm the variable you have used? I would expect you have used the URL and not the name as the title.

Comment

<title>Pagetitle</title> is the variable you should have included unless you wanted to customise every brochure page.

Could be tricky if you have loads of products tho IMHO to do this manually...

Regards
      Affordable solutions for busy professionals.
      Website Maintenance | UK Web Hosting

Comment

Many thanks - I'd naively assumed that if I'd put the page title into Actinic it would automatically pick it up...

Now added variable and all working fine. Note your comment regarding number of products so I may live to regret this but will see how it goes!

Comment

Virginia

Are you aware that the variable that controls your page title can be customised from within Actinic itself?

A much less labour intensive way (especially if using a data import ) and if you do not get round to doing every page, you will find that by default, it will pick up the product title detail.

HTH
          Regards
          Affordable solutions for busy professionals.
          Website Maintenance | UK Web Hosting

Comment

Working...
          X