Actinic Number Busy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actinic Number Busy

Is it just me or has the actinic tel number 0845 129 4800 been engaged for over 3/4 hours. I've been trying to contact them since 11am and its now 1pm, still busy.

This is the problem im getting, i was emailed the merchant ID for SSL, followed all the instructions they gave me, doubled checked the merchant ID, but when i checkout on the website, it takes me to page:

Error: The specified shared SSL user ID is invalid or is not registered with this provider.

so im guessing the merchant ID they've emailed me is false? any suggestions?

You could try this number for Actinic: 01932 358340
    or: 0845 129 4888

Comment

the error you are getting is usually associated with an incorrect cgi_bin address - double check the one you gave them when you set up the account.

Comment

Originally posted by Rayitson
        Is it just me or has the actinic tel number 0845 129 4800 been engaged for over 3/4 hours. I've been trying to contact them since 11am and its now 1pm, still busy.

This is the problem im getting, i was emailed the merchant ID for SSL, followed all the instructions they gave me, doubled checked the merchant ID, but when i checkout on the website, it takes me to page:

Error: The specified shared SSL user ID is invalid or is not registered with this provider.

Hi,

Are you ringing the number you are given for "Priority" support that you get when you take out cover?

Andy

Comment

Working...
        X