Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

checkout not showing products

Hi,
    When i add items to basket they show up. However once i proceed to checkout the site informs me that the basket is empty and that it will return me to the shop page imminently. I have read a couple of posts regarding this issue and have consequently checked the server time and i do not run zone alarm.

When the SSL is turned off the basket is full at checkout but with it on - as it should be - there is a problem.

I am currently only testing the site in a directory called /test/. Should this make a difference?
    I have turned cookies on tho i am not convinced the site is creating one.

Mind you this is where my slightly limited knowledge starts to fail.

URL: http://www.equaclothing.com/test/

If someone can help me i will be very happy!

thanks,
    james
    Last edited by jamesah; 11-Oct-2006, 05:23 PM. Reason: wrong url!

Your site tries to issue a cookie with a third party domain name during the move to checkout. This is not normal if the SSL certificate is correctly issued to your domain name and correctly installed.

Since the cart contents are in the original Actinic cookie generated in your site's name, if the browser settings are relaxed to allow the move to checkout to create a new cookie, that new cookie does not contain the products.

The /test/ should make no difference at all.

You need to check the certificate details - and if it is issued to www.equaclothing.com - get the host to check their installation.
    Bill
    www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
    Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
    BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
    Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
    VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
    Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

thanks bill.
      will checck with host and let you know how i get on. Is it usual for the host to make this sort of mistake? I am pretty sure I have put everything in correctlly my end but could be wrong.
      thanks again,
      james

Comment

Working...
      X