Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem with actinic.css

Hi all,

I have had a problem with my actinic.css file for the best part of this week, i think it will be an easy problem to solve but i just can't seem to see it at the moment. At this time i am getting the following error message:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Actinic v8\Sites\Site1\PrviewHTML\../../../Program Files (x86)/Actinic v8/Sites/Site1/PreviewHTML/actinic.css contains an invalid path

if i delete all the code in my actinic.css file this error message stops, but it means i can't use css

I have contacted actinic support directly about this on Wed. Morning, but they have yet to come back with a solution, and to be honest i have found that there lack of communication with me regarding this is very poor. I have phoned them 9 times only to be told they are very busy just now and someone would contact me.

if anyone else has any ideas that would be great

Regards,

James

C:\Program Files (x86)\Actinic v8\Sites\Site1\PrviewHTML\../../../Program Files (x86)/Actinic v8/Sites/Site1/PreviewHTML/actinic.css contains an invalid path
    Surely the above is the invalid path? rather than the contents of hte css

Comment

Hi,

Thanks for your speedy response, do you know where i can change that path within actinic?

Comment

Was the error message directly copied and pasted from Actinic? Because:
        PrviewHTML
        is spelt incorrectly, and could imply you have a hard-coded link to the stylesheet somewhere in your store design (maybe from Dreamweaver) which is incorrect and causing Actinic to fall over.

Comment

Working...
        X