Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Sellers List

Hi,

I have just moved over to V8 and am using the Smart theme. I have with the help of Actinic Cover support moved the Bestsellers list to the right hand column (although I cant remember how I did it!) It was set out in a box but as a result I think of some fiddling elsewhere, the box has dissapeared. How can I get my Bestsellers list back in its box?! Please bear in mind I am not a coding wizzard.

You can go to 'Design | Library | Layouts' and expand the 'Page Areas' group.

Then double click on 'Smart Right Sidebar'.

Somewhere in there should be the pink layout selector that inserts the best sellers list into your design. Right-click on this layout selector and select 'Edit Appearance'. Change the 'Use Fixed Layout' field to say 'Sidebar Best Sellers List In A Box'.

Comment

Originally posted by cdicken

Somewhere in there should be the pink layout selector that inserts the best sellers list into your design. Right-click on this layout selector and select 'Edit Appearance'. Change the 'Use Fixed Layout' field to say 'Sidebar Best Sellers List In A Box'.
      Thank you,
      unfortunately currently all marketing features have been disabled. On Monday Actinci crashed was unable to reopen. Database corrupted now able to use after support looked at database but only with marketing features disabled. Awaiting follow up from Actinic. (submitted on Mon - apparently too busy yesterday, no word today)

Comment

Originally posted by cdicken

thanks but when i try this it puts the list in a box but the list is then duplicated 4 or 5 times beneath it (not in a box)

Comment

OK Rachel

I want you to go to 'Design | Library | Layouts' and then open the 'Page Areas' group.

Then right-click on 'Smart Right Sidebar' and select 'Revert to Factory Settings'.

Then open the 'Best Sellers List' group, right click on 'Sidebar Best Sellers List In A Box' and select 'Revert To Factory Settings'.

Then go to the 'Best Sellers List Entries' group, right click on 'Standard Best Seller Item' and select 'Revert To Factory Settings'.

This should put the Best Sellers list back into the right-hand column where you want it.

Comment

Thank you that has done the trick, I had reverted to factory settings in 2 of the 3 suggested but had not done so in 'Best Sellers List Enteries'.

Comment

Working...
            X