Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Order of sub-section list.

Hi all,

Can someone tell me how I can change the order of my sub-section links in the 'Online Catalogue', or the 'Top Level Selection List'?

They can't be dragged up or down in the content tree and it adds the dragged item to a another sub-section. Is there another way to do this?

Any ideas anyone?

Thanks
    Simon
    Simon Williams
    Actinic Designer v.8.5.2.0.0.0.HMVA

I think the Actinic program's Help has quite a bit on this.
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

I often re-order sections by dragging them up to the top and compleltey re-ordering them (ie the last one first, and so on), if you search the forum someone has posted more to do this so the sections don't get pasted into sun sections - so I know it can be done, more efficiently than my method.

Alternately you could use Jan's sorting tool to put them in strict alpha order

Comment

Originally posted by Simon Williams
        They can't be dragged up or down in the content tree and it adds the dragged item to a another sub-section. Is there another way to do this?
        I usually right click on the section I want to move and Cut it from the tree.

Then, at the section directly above where I want it to appear, I right click on that section and Paste Section, which normally sticks at the same level just beneath it...

Comment

Thanks all,

I used Techno-Web's technique which does the job.

Simon
          Simon Williams
          Actinic Designer v.8.5.2.0.0.0.HMVA

Comment

Working...
          X