General Script error on Digital Downlaod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

General Script error on Digital Downlaod

Hi All, I've just updated my clients site to Actinic Catalog Version 8 and on our test site I've added out first "Digital Download" product. Now whenever I click on "Confirm", "Checkout now" or "Cart" I get the following error message :

"A General Script Error Occurred
    Error: Error loading digital download module. dd000002.pm did not return a true value at (eval 29) line 1. Press the Browser back button and try again or contact the site owner"

This happensd on normal products as well as the one digital download product. Our test site is online at www.simongreen.dj/sginternet/crazykennys/acatalog/

Best wishes Simon

Hi Simon

After upgrading to V8, was the site completely refreshed? If yes, could you also try the Web site Purge and Refresh option in Help | Troubleshooting. Check the first 2 boxes and Delete and Refresh.

Additionally, before you refresh, try compacting the database from Housekeeping | Compact Database (both Catalog and Shipping). Before doing this, please back-up the 2 databases(found in C:\Program Files\Actinic v8\Sites\Site1 and C:\Program Files\Actinic v8\Sites\Site1\ShipControl folders).
    Once done, Actinic will close. Restart the application and then refresh.

Try checking out again and let me know if the problem persists.
    Krithika Chandrasekar
    SellerDeck

sigpic

E-commerce software by SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
    X