Editing permutatio price layout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Editing permutatio price layout

Does anyone know if it is possible to edit the permutation price layout - I would like it to display the price of the product options in their full (inc VAT and not as a surcharge to the main product cost). So say I had a main product that was £10 with the option of a larger version of it for an £15 it would display £15.00 and not £5.00....?

Have been experimenting with the "Permutation prices > Basic Price Layout" but so far have only managed to create a parse era and don't want to go too far!

Am thinking that it would just be a case of adding the raw perutation price to the raw product price plus tax..?

Would really appreciate any help.

Thanks,

Greg.

Hi Greg

Please take a look at this thread and let me know if it helped at all.
    Krithika Chandrasekar
    SellerDeck

sigpic

E-commerce software by SellerDeck

Comment

Hi Krithika,

Thanks for the response.

I have copied and pasted the code from this thread but I am still getting the additional price as oppsed to a total price - i.e. it's not including the main product cost still.

Any ideas?

Comment

Have re-word the code as follows and it seems to be working for me:

PHP Code:
        <actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22PermutationAssociatedPricesAreUsed%22%20%2f%3e%20%3d%3d%20FALSE" >
           <
        actinic:block PHP='true' SELECTABLE='false'>formattedcurrency(round(('<actinic:variable name="PermutationPriceRaw" />''<actinic:variable name="ProductPriceRaw" />')*1.175, <actinic:variable name="CurrencyDigits" />), <actinic:variable name="CurrencyDigits" />, '<actinic:variable name="MoneyDecimalSeparator" />''<actinic:variable name="MoneyThousandSeparator" />''<actinic:variable name="DefaultCurrency" />');</actinic:block>
        </
        actinic:block>
        <
        actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22PermutationAssociatedPricesAreUsed%22%20%2f%3e" />
           <
        actinic:block PHP='true' SELECTABLE='false'>formattedcurrency(round(<actinic:variable name="AssociatedProduct::ProductPriceRaw" /> * 1.175, <actinic:variable name="CurrencyDigits" />), <actinic:variable name="CurrencyDigits" />, '<actinic:variable name="MoneyDecimalSeparator" />''<actinic:variable name="MoneyThousandSeparator" />''<actinic:variable name="DefaultCurrency" />');</actinic:block>
        </
        actinic:block
        Now I just have to work out how I am going to get round the annoying 2 decimal point rounding when adding VAT!

Thanks,

Greg.

Comment

Working...
        X