Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

quick books

Hi,

I want to get a simple accounts app and like the look of quick books but whilst searching here I found that it does create customers and dumps all sales into one account.

Has this been fixed yet? I note on one thread that it was innuits fault and that there were some developments that might make it work soon.

Did this happen or is quick books still not really suitable to use with actinic?

Thanks,
    Paul.

just bumping!

Comment

Hi Paul

The only issue I know is about Sales Order that give a successful import message but are not imported. We had logged this as a bug, but Innuit have not fixed it. Please could you give a bit more information please, including another link to the problem you are experiencing.

Kind Regards
      Nadeem Rasool
      SellerDeck Development

Comment

it does create customers and dumps all sales into one account.
        OK. There's a missing 'NOT' at the start as in:

"it does NOT create customers and dumps all sales into one account."

I know that better integration is on the wishlist. What are the current plans?

Mike

(subtext: Talking about Quickbooks UK here)
        -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Mike - the honest answer is that there no current immediate plans to improve the link to Quickbooks. It is slated for future development, but I could not tell you when that is due to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by cdicken
            no current immediate plans to improve the link to Quickbooks.
            Ok, that answers the question then on quickbooks. How about sage instant? I have sage line 50 here, but its a bit over the top for what I want. Does sage instant accounts work with actinic customers/stock?

Thanks,
            Paul.

Comment

Unless it's been changed recently, actinic link only works with Sage line 50 and not instant accounts
              Chris Ashdown

Comment

Working...
              X