8.0.3GLCA Bug. Clicking "Next" while Design import in progress causes error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

8.0.3GLCA Bug. Clicking "Next" while Design import in progress causes error

Importing a partial site design snapshot. When I get to the "Design import in progress" screen the "Next" button still appears to be live. If you click this you get unexpected behaviour e.g.
    FATAL ERRORS
    (File Snapshot.cpp, Line 1617) - Archive error 12 - The zip file open call failed
    Library error - Can not open file C:\Program Files\Actinic v8\SiteBackups\Export.fpf ! has been caught.
    Errors
    (File DBTableBackup.cpp, Line 306) - Unexpected failure when copying table [ECUser] from site database - fatal error.
    Reported error was:

Table 'ECUser' already exists.

(File ExportSite.cpp, Line 2187) - Failed to copy order information from table ECUser in the site database. This information is available in the backup of the site created before importing (C:\Program Files\Actinic v8\SiteBackups\OverwrittenSite.zip). You will have to restore this order information manually or restore all of the previous site.
    Other times the import just closed without displaying the "Finish" page and one time the system locked up and the only way out was the reset button.
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Thanks for this Norman, I'll report it to the team.

Comment

Great. PS I definitely wouldn't try this on an essential system.
      Norman - www.drillpine.biz
      Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Working...
      X