Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paypal Page

Hi,

My catalog page, just before it leaves my site to go to the Paypal payment site is a bit of a disaster!!

The layout is not like the rest of the site (it's a jumbled mess).....and I'm stuck with regard to correcting it.

Would someone be so kind as to run through the checkout and opt for the Paypal payment option and offer any advice?

Thank you for your time and patience
    www.ecclestonanglingcentre.co.uk

Have you reverted to factory settings and started from there?

Comment

I'm not sure how to call that particular page up, where to find it......etc. Any ideas?

Cheers

Comment

If you go into design tab and use the drop down box to identify the page you do not like. You can then go into design - library, locate the page, right click on it and select to revert to factory settings. This will set it back to how it was originally and you can then start from there.

Is it often easier in V8 to start with a clean design and make your changes, than try and make these changes to an already amended template.

Comment

Hi Lee,

Well, I thought it was the PSP Bounce Page.......anyway, found it and did as you suggested but it's still a mess I'm afraid. The PSP Bounce Page was the only one that I could find in the design drop down menu that looked similar to the one I'm having problems with.......but it's obvious that it's not

I'm stuck

Comment

Ive just had a go on your site and this page seems to have its own format different from the rest of the site.

I also noticed that there was some random text i.e. sssdfsfsdfsfsfsfs, which i guess is you testing. If so then that was the page for sure.

In the design library, go to web page inner layout and see if any of that is of help. There are a couple of bounce layouts in there.

Comment

Tried reverting to factory settings on everything with 'bounce' in it......still got problems.....still the same messed up layout

Yeah, the sdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdf is probably me......but lord knows when I did this, it's certainly not recently.

Comment

Has anyone else any thoughts on this as I'm struggling at the moment

Thank you for your time

Comment

Hi there,

It maybe using a different layout to what you whole site is using. Please could you double check the following, go to "Site | Site Options", click on the "Layout", then for "Site", here fine "PSP Bounce Page Layout" and change it so its the same as the "Overall Page Layout".

That should sort it out

Kind Regards
                  Nadeem Rasool
                  SellerDeck Development

Comment

Originally posted by Nadeem
                    Hi there,

It maybe using a different layout to what you whole site is using. Please could you double check the following, go to "Site | Site Options", click on the "Layout", then for "Site", here fine "PSP Bounce Page Layout" and change it so its the same as the "Overall Page Layout".

That should sort it out

Kind Regards
                    Hi Nadeem.....my "Overall Page Layout" is set to Act_Primary (Upgraded) this option is not available in the dropdown for "PSP Bounce Page Layout"

Comment

Hi Bun

OK - you need to go to 'Design | Library | Layouts' and then expand the 'Web Page Outer Layout' group. Find a layout selector (round pink icon) in this group with a name of 'PSP Bounce Page Layout'. Double-click on it to edit it.

Change to teh 'Values' tab. In the left hand list, find 'Act_Primary (Upgraded)'. Click the '>' button to add this to the right hand list. You can then move it to the top of the list using this arrow buttons. Click 'OK' and then close the library.

You should then be able to select this layout in the 'PSP Bounce Page Layout' field in Site Options. It should be at the top.

Comment

Originally posted by cdicken
                        Hi Bun

OK - you need to go to 'Design | Library | Layouts' and then expand the 'Web Page Outer Layout' group. Find a layout selector (round pink icon) in this group with a name of 'PSP Bounce Page Layout'. Double-click on it to edit it.

Change to teh 'Values' tab. In the left hand list, find 'Act_Primary (Upgraded)'. Click the '>' button to add this to the right hand list. You can then move it to the top of the list using this arrow buttons. Click 'OK' and then close the library.

You should then be able to select this layout in the 'PSP Bounce Page Layout' field in Site Options. It should be at the top.
                        That sorted it!! Thank you very much indeed. Great stuff!!

Comment

Working...
                        X