Prices tab options missing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prices tab options missing

We recently upgraded from v7 to v8. I want to set a quantity discount structure for a product by defining quantity-based price breaks in the PRICES tab, but there's no MIN or MAX columns ... see top image in attached screenshot.

Quantity discounts set up in v7 still work after the upgrade, but even for these the MIN and MAX columns are missing in the v8 software ... see bottom image in attached screenshot ... so I can't change the MIN and MAX quantities.

Any ideas ?

Alan

Morning Alan

Could you re-attach the screen shot please? Also in the Prices tab in V8, could you try placing the cursor between the Enabled and Customer Message fields and drag the latter to the right, to see if the Min field might have been hidden behind it?
    If I recall, the Prices tab does not have a Max column, in either V7 or V8. Could you please re-check this and post back..
    Krithika Chandrasekar
    SellerDeck

sigpic

E-commerce software by SellerDeck

Comment

Hi Krithika,

As you suggested, the MIN column was completely hidden, with no clues to where it was. By dragging the divider between 'Product Visible' and 'Customer message', it magically reappeared !

No need for a screenshot, so none posted.

Many thanks,
      Alan

Comment

Working...
      X