Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Internal Server Error

Hi Can somebody help
    Just updated my Site templetes - using frames.. and now I have this error when checking out...

When I check the LOG MANAGEMENT ERROR in actinic I get the following message..

A frame theme is in use, this may cause problems in the checkout.. NOW that's is exactlly what the problem is.. How do I fix this?

Ermmm - stop using frames?
    Bill
    www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
    Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
    BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
    Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
    VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
    Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Hi Thanks for your reply, Does this mean I can not use frames with actinic?.. when I have launched the site now from a separte window the problem keep apearing,.. my site .. www.qms-ltd.com then if you click on the qms shop button http://www.qms-ltd.com/acatalog/index.html - please let me know if you have some other thoughts thanks

Comment

Frames are a nightmare (not just with actinic) and should be avoided unless there's an unavoidable reason for using them (and there never is).

As an example of the problem, clicking on the 'shop' link on your home page brings up a 404 - not found error inside the frame.

You might be able to get everything working with frames, but to be honest, I would bite the bullet now and move away from a framed design.

Mike
        -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

All framed themes were dropped in V8. Which indicates the level of support now offered for them.

Comment

Ditch the frames they dont work with V8.

Comment

THANKS for your support

Dear all
              Thanks for your support , I will now change the site,, to Remove the Frames .. and Hope to fix the problem.

I really apreciate your help,, wish me luck

Comment

Working...
              X