csv import limitations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

csv import limitations

i tried importing a csv file to actinic. the csv file contains a catalogue of 455 items. after import,actinic reported that it only got 192 of the records but not reporting any errors in process. tried recreating the csv file upon the assumption that there must be something wrong in it. but still the same.

next step i did was i split the csv file into two. the first 192 items on csvfile1 and the remaining on csvfile2..imported both and nothing went wrong. all the items were updated into the actinic catalog.

why is this? has anyone ever encountered this? what may be causing this problem?

(actinic catalog v.8)

How strange. There is no limitation of this nature within Actinic, but obviously this is quite concerning. When we test importing, we import several thousand products in one go, so it's surprising you have received this problem.

If you would like to persue this further to get to the bottom of it, you'll probably need to speak to a support technician via http://www.actinic.co.uk/support/register.htm (as I'm guessing you wouldn't want to put your product import file on the community for anyone to download)

Comment

Working...
    X