X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

system will not let me delete a fragment

v8.0.3

I've been creating a lot of fragments and playing heavily in the layouts

now I've created a layout that I cannot delete. - normally you have to continually remove the references to that layout from within the fragments until you no longer have any references - at that point you are allowed to delete the layout.

I've only got 12 fragments AND all of them do NOT reference the layout.

I'm now lost as to where the fragment is that refers to the layout that I want to delete.

I know that I can remove the layout from the list of available choices within the fragments to prevent choosing that layout, but I still want to delete the layout.

I've reported a bug? that claims? that fragments wrongly assign product numbers - I'm wondering if the bug has left bits in the database that makes the system thinks there is a layout still being referenced

anyone got any clues - anyone know which tables in the database says which fragment is referencing the layout?

Hi Kevin

What fragments are these, product fragments or brochure fragments?

Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

the layouts are for product fragments but please remember, its the LIBRARY items I can't delete not individual fragments within the products

Comment

Hi Kevin

I would suggest in getting in touch with [url="http://www.actinic.co.uk/support/register.htm"]Actinic Support[/urll], just to double check it is not an additional bug, like you previously mentioned, are bits being left within the database which are causing side effects. Support would need your snapshot to check.

Kind Regards
        Nadeem Rasool
        SellerDeck Development

Comment

Working...
        X