Trying to simply checkout screen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trying to simply checkout screen

I have a really fusrtating problem that I wonder if someone could help with?

On the checkout page Actinic requests the customer to select their payment method. On my site I have only one payment method, Protx, which is shown on the screen as the default.

However, I would like to remove this completely from the checkout page and let Actinic just process the payment on Protx.

Any ideas gratefully received!!

Thanks
    Ed.

I don't think that you can do much about this Ed, the number of pages in the checkout process is more or less fixed.

Regards.
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
    X