text help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

text help

I would like to have one of my web pages display Price From, with the rest being standard format just displaying Price.

Reason being the page has products with different prices to different sizes and I feel Price From will cause less confusion to online shoppers. Is there a way of changing this text on just one page????
    www.parklifeclothes.co.uk

Parklife, Whitby

Diesel, Converse, Crocs, Quiksilver, Miss Sixty, Scotch & Soda, Bench, Levi's, Kickers

I would imagine you could set a variable and then a block if statement that showed "prices from" on products where you set the variable to a set value.

i.e. if "prices from" variable = 1, then "prices from" will show, if "prices from" variable = 0, then show normal text.

You would then access this variable on each product where you wanted "prices from" to show and input the value 1.

Comment

Would it be possible to use the Customer Messages in the Product - Prices tab?

David
      -----------------------------
      www.synchronisedwebdesign.com

Comment

Maybe but you would need a way of getting the normal "price" to disappear when you want it too.

There is a possibility that you could have the additional text as "s from" and then append this to the existing "Price" label i.e.

"Price" + "s from" = Prices from.

You would need to adjust the product layout template to have this variable included when you specify.

Comment

Working...
        X