Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Login or not ? V8 feature ?

Hi all,

I have been looking at the v8 demo again and noticed I could create, upload and test customer accounts. This is a feature that would be useful to me, so I phoned actinic and asked what the upgrade cost was for v7-v8 along with other questions, 1 question was about customer logins and i was informed the feature is not available in catalog. If so, why is it in the demo ?

Is there anything else in the v8 catalog demo that shouldnt be there either ? Might be handy to know the full facts before considering shelling out £££'s

Cheers
    Kind regards,

Michael

www.stageprint.co.uk

There always used to be a comparison chart on the Actinic site, I can't seem to find it though, this is the easiest way to see the differences between catalog and business

Comment

Mick

When you first start the Actinic evaluation, you are asked what program you wish to evaluate. You get a choice between evaluating Catalog and Business (and also Designer) Which one were you evaluating?

There is a login feature in Catalog on v8 where customers can log into an account and use their account information for placing an order, but there is no customer group discount functionality within Catalog.

Comment

Working...
      X