Order completion bug?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Order completion bug?

v8.03. Somtimes when an order is completed and items ticked as shipped the order is not ticked and completed and put in the completed tab. When the items are unshipped the order then gets ticked as completed and entered in the completed orders tab.

Something is not right here.
    Fitness for life!www.fitness-focus.co.uk

DIFN - Doing nothing is not an option

The Supplement Warehouse - Bodybuilding & Fitness Supplements

Somtimes when an order is completed and items ticked as shipped the order is not ticked and completed and put in the completed ta
    Owen - could you confirm that a record had been taken of the order (invoice printed, data entry report printed or order exported)? This is required in order for the order to be marked as completed. Also, a payment has to be received for the order.
    When the items are unshipped the order then gets ticked as completed and entered in the completed orders tab.
    I do remember a bug similar to this in v7. I'll check it out. Many thanks for reporting this.

Comment

Originally posted by cdicken
      Owen - could you confirm that a record had been taken of the order (invoice printed, data entry report printed or order exported)? This is required in order for the order to be marked as completed. Also, a payment has to be received for the order.
      I can confirm that a record was taken and that payment was received.
      Fitness for life!www.fitness-focus.co.uk

DIFN - Doing nothing is not an option

The Supplement Warehouse - Bodybuilding & Fitness Supplements

Comment

Next time this happens, please check the 'Progress and Payments' tab and the 'Totals' tab and check the order is paid for the correct amount. An order won't be marked as completed if you mark payments as received and then cancel an order line - Actinic will think that the customer has overpayed for the order.

It's just worth checking this as it would at least explain why the order is going to the 'Completed' tab.

Comment

Working...
        X