Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Options When Selling

Hi There,

Sorry if this seems like a very basic question. I am selling t-shirts, one of them has male and female options, of large, medium and small.

When i create the product - how do i set into into a. female options and the b.subset it into the 3 sizes available to each.

Been trying to get this using the manual but its not working out......

Ray

add a component
    add 2 attributes one male one female
    add 3 choices to male ie small, medium, large
    add 3 more choices to femail - small, medium, large

Comment

Thanks

Thank you so much! Atributes first!!

I am doing this site for a client - he wants to download the orders him self but i am using Developer - how much is the order manager program and does it take long to get?

Ray

Comment

for V8 its called "client" either catalog or business (depending o nthe functionality you utilise) rather than order manager which is now defunct.

You will need to call Actinic sales for a price

Comment

v7

Right - so would client work with version 7 developer?

Ray

Comment

You cannot use a V8 client to manage a V7 site. The V8 Client software is essentially the same V8 Actinic software as Designer with a few limitations/additions.
            I think you will have to develope the site in V8 Designer and then your client would need Client software (Catalog or Business). V8 Designer is much cheaper than V7 Developer was. I don't know if you can still purchase V7 Catalog or Business - best call Actinic and discuss your needs.

Comment

Originally posted by kurious
              I am selling t-shirts, one of them has male and female options, of large, medium and small.
              Whilst all the answers are correct, you may find with the ladies items it is better to add them as a seperate product.

We have found that the wording Unisex is not very good in the view of women who seem to prefer their own garments even if they are basically the same

Just one of those stange things about that funny half of the population
              (bless their hearts)
              Chris Ashdown

Comment

v7
                Right - so would client work with version 7 developer?

Ray
                your question was in the v8 forum, hence the reply.

If you are using v7 please ensure you put your questions there as the versions are so different you could get incorrect replies

I agree with Chris to use 2 products as I suspect you will need a picure of the ladies T and a picture of the gents T

Comment

Working...
                X