Products listing duplicated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Products listing duplicated

Hi, I'm new to V8. I have set up a demo site, when a product section is selected, all the products display below the company logo, and then again alongside the navigation bar.

How do I change this behaviour, and just show the products to the right of the navigation bar?

Hi Paul

Could you post a screen-grab of this occurence here? Alternately, could you try changing the theme (from Design | Themes) and see if this makes any difference to the appearance?
    Krithika Chandrasekar
    SellerDeck

sigpic

E-commerce software by SellerDeck

Comment

Hi Krithika,

The following link shows the listing format:

http://trials.actinic.com/trials/trial33833/Books.html

I'm trying to remove the upper listing, and just show the lower, alongside the navigation bar.

I'm sure it's a simple change, but i just can't find it.

Paul.

Comment

How strange, On the design tab can you select the top set of products and delete them?

Regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Please check the layout called 'Works Best With Technical'. You will find this by going to 'Design | Library | Layouts' and opening the 'Web Page Outer Layout' group.

You have two instances of INNERLAYOUT in there - please delete the first one.

Comment

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the info. I have now been able to correct the problem.

Many thanks,
            Paul

Comment

Working...
            X