Invoice format editing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Invoice format editing

Is there anyway to get to the formatting of the actual invoice that is printed from the store. Maybe to add a company logo and change the postioning of some items.

I just can't seem to find it

Thanks

Richard

You have two options:

1. Edit the invoice rpt in Crystal reports V8.5 (expensive to buy).

2. buy a pre-altered invoice from Jan at mole-end software (although someone is also offering a service on ebay).

Mike
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

> 2. buy a pre-altered invoice from Jan at mole-end software
      We don't sell of the shelf invoices but we do offer an invoice customisation service.

Regards,
      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
      Multichannel order processing
      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Sorry Jan, I was thinking of the label versions that are here: http://www.mole-end.biz/acatalog/Int...ssInfoDet.html

Mike

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

I forgot about those !!

We used to sell invoice with logo and invoice with header a couple of years ago but stopped selling them, I thought you meant those.

Apparently someone is selling Crystal Reports 8.5 on ebay at the moment for £59, of course there is no guarentee that it legal.

Regards,
          Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
          Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
          A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
          Product Mash for Sellerdeck
          Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
          Multichannel order processing
          Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
          X