Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which Server?

Hi,
    I am choosing a server to upload my website. I've been looking at Webfusion, at their VPS Servers. When I rang them they said a Linux operating system would suit best, is this true. Also if you could provide any other infomation that would be great!
    Many Thanks
    Toby

a Linux operating system would suit best
    This is correct - I use Webfusion Linux for all my Actinic sites.

Comment

Webfusion

Originally posted by eshopbrokers
      Hi,
      I am choosing a server to upload my website. I've been looking at Webfusion, at their VPS Servers. When I rang them they said a Linux operating system would suit best, is this true. Also if you could provide any other infomation that would be great!
      Many Thanks
      Toby
      Hi Toby,

Used Webfusion a few years ago now it was a nightmare, hope they have improved.

Regards,
      Andrewhttp://www.doorsdirect.co.uk

Comment

It makes no differance unix or windows what you need is good support and someone who has hosted actinic sites before.
        --------------------
        www.ProSite.co.uk

Comment

Webfusion are used to hosting Actinic http://www.webfusion.co.uk/hosting/f...ody=0&tail=113

Comment

One thing I forgot to mention is that if you are planning to use SSL then Webfusion is NOT the host for you as they do not currently offer SSL certificates.

Comment

hi, I use Internetters, have done so for the past four years, can highly recommend them, for my ssl I use Secure Hosting both are very very good.

www.internetters.co.uk

www.securehosting.co.uk

hope this helps in some way.

Phill

Comment

Working...
              X