Coupons and Discounts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coupons and Discounts

Have gone into Marketing | Discount and Surcharges Settings - setup a coupon code for a percentage discount on all orders and also want to offer free postage for a limited time for orders over £50.

For the coupon - I've enabled it, added the code, under Triggers put in a cart value of £0.01 and 10.00 under Percentage. Under Misc have selected Allow Coupon Code Entry in checkout. I can go through the order process, enter code in checkout but the percentage isn't taken from the total...

For the free postage for a limited time, have added under Order Level but now got stuck as offer different prices for different zone and not sure how to get this working...

Have gone through the manual and searched through here but still stuck so any advice would be gratefully received, as ever! Many thanks.

The free postage will need to be set up in Shipping and Handling - just enter the 50.00 in the free over box.

Can you screen shot the discount tab where you have set up the coupon?
    Bill
    www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
    Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
    BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
    Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
    VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
    Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Thanks Bill - so obvious I completely missed it!

Re screen shot, how do I do that on a PC? Sorry am Mac user but having to get to grips with a PC for Actinic...

Comment

You should have a button marked PrtScr or Print Scrn or something like that - depending on the keyboard you are using. Click that, then open Paint (Start | All Programs | Accessories | Paint) and Edit | Paste. Crop to show just the relevant part of the screen and then save to the desktop as type jpeg *.jpg ready to attach to your message here (you will need to Go Advanced to get the ability to do attachments.
        Bill

Comment

Gif of coupon screen - at least I hope it's attached...!
          Attached Files

Comment

I know it sounds funny but did you type TEST on your website in upper case

Darren

Comment

Yes - started off in upper case and then went lower in the hope that one would work! But no joy...

Comment

Anything ticked on the restrictions page? The answer should be no.
                Bill

Comment

And the moral of this story is do the whole site yourself and not share the work! Yes the launch date had been put into restrictions which is next week... Sorry to have taken your time but many thanks for your help.

Comment

Working...
                  X