Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No supported Actinic site found. Actinic Ecommerce must first be started at least...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No supported Actinic site found. Actinic Ecommerce must first be started at least...

Hey

When trying to run Actinic Link for Quickbooks we get the following error:

'No supported Actinic site found. Actinic Ecommerce must first be started at least once after installation.'

I see this is a problem with SAGE but is it a known problem with Quickbooks?

Regards
    Alex

EDIT: We are running Business 8 Version 8.0.3 and the latest version of Actinic Link as well as Quickbooks 2006 PRO
    TandaStamps

bump bump bump
    TandaStamps

Comment

bump bump bump
      Why not call Actinic support.

Comment

Personally I find the support on these forums 2nd to none
        TandaStamps

Comment

Agreed BUT if you are getting no reply then it indicates that we dont have the answer and you could wait for ever.

Comment

Yea, was putting it down to the vast numbers of new threads that appear daily meaning someone who can help may have missed my query. Will phone customer support later on
            TandaStamps

Comment

EDIT: We are running Business 8 Version 8.0.3 and the latest version of Actinic Link as well as Quickbooks 2006 PRO
              this is probably why you haven't had a response from here. There probably isn't any real experince of this set up. V8 is stil lquite new.

ask us how to change a layout and you'll get a response, or shipping, vat and so on..

Comment

meaning someone who can help may have missed my query
                the "regulars" dont miss much.

Comment

no supported actinic site found. actinic ecommerce must first be started at least onc

i also have this problem, but Actinic now want me to pay high fees for support, which i cannot afford. can anyone help ?

Comment

Actinic provide free telephone support to new users for the first 30 days. After that you still get free support using this form: http://www.actinic.co.uk/support/register.htm

Actinic should have told you this.

Mike
                    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Obviously the op got an answer from actinic as they did not post back. It's the polite thing to post the solution for other users like you who have the same problem.

Comment

Working...
                      X