Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Embedding Videos?

Hi All,

Just been chatting to Simon at Actinic who suggested posting this here. I have Premum Members areas on my website where Step by Step Tutorials are available on airbrushing. I want to add video there and thought I had found the easiest/cheapest way with YouTube. You can make groups on YouTube and then, add members email addreses making only these people the ones who see the movies. You can then embed them in Actinic/html pages which can be hidden to 'Retail' customers but, any member from the 'Group' on YouTube (I believe) can also embed the movie too so, no protection.

Is it possible to make my movies, export as Quicktime and then embed in Flash to make this a more protected way of sharing the movies? I need to know that it is impossible (or at least very difficult!) for folks watching my movies to copy/d-load/distribute them as they will have to pay a fee but I want them to be watched from th server and not d-loadable.

I do have some Flash experience and I currently have Quicktime Pro and Adobe Premiere (which is a real pain to get the fps right!) and already do all my own editing/filming etc. (check the movies if you like to see what it' all about: http://www.organicimage.com/acatalog/podcasts.html ) so it's just the embedding in Actinic products which needs to be worked out. I know it's possible but just need to know if Flash with QuickTime embedded is the best and most secure option?

Hope this makes sense to someone who can help. Currently using Actinic 6 but upgrading to 8 very soon (whey-hey!)

Cheers . .

B
    Organic Image - Award-winning Airbrush Kustom Art & Airbrush Classes

Bump, we are also interested in this. Anyone got any fresh insight?
    Blank DVD
    Cloth Nappies

Comment

Working...
    X