Multi User Upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multi User Upgrade

Trying to upgrade from Version 7 to 8 multi user & multi site, have taken snapshots from version 7 - imported to V8 for 2 sites, errors occurring when trying to import 3rd site (other 2 sites dissapear) has anyone else had this problem with multi user upgrades

Hi Hazel - I've moved your question to a new thread so it has more of a chance of been seen.

Comment

Sites disappearing

Hi,
      I had the same problem, all my sites were there one minute then gone the next. There is a way to fix it...

Open up your sites folder and you should see a sites configuration settings file. This is where v8 knows what site folders are present.

Open it in notepad and check that all your folders are listed, if not add them back in, save it and restart actinic, all your sites should then be visible when you navigate to the 'file', 'sites' menu.

Hope this helps, I had a terrible time with it...Colin

Comment

Chris, can you put the link into the new thread, I sometimes find threads like this, and then have to "find the other thread" just to get the answer.

Comment

Kevin - the question was completely separate to the original thread it was posted against, so I made it a new thread.

Comment

Have the development team been able to replicate this Chris?

Bikster
            SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Yep

And Colin's solution is a good workaround until the problem is fixed.

Comment

Working...
              X