Bounce page redirect?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bounce page redirect?

Once an item has been added to the cart there is the standard bounce delay which returns the customer to the original page. Ideally, I want the page to redirect to another page within the website entirely (non Actinic).

As a short-term workaround I have set the delay to 0 seconds and amended the link on the 'continue shopping' button. I have had a look in Design | Select Page Type - Bounce Page : I'm guessing the url can be amended in there but it all looks somewhat daunting :aargh: without checking here first

I suspect this isn't the first time this question has been answered but I can't find the answer.

Thanks, as always

Hi there - I'm afraid the only solution we have on this subject is the fix in the Advanced User Guide on p99 'Changing the Destination of the 'Continue Shopping' Button' - but it sounds like you have already done that.

You really can't change the bounce page functionality I'm afraid as the same routine is used in multiple places in the store (bouncing to the checkout, bouncing after a search, bouncing when exiting the checkout etc.)

Comment

Hi Chris,
      Thanks for confirming that, the redirect on continue shopping works well!

Comment

Working...
      X