Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem with Check Now Button

Hi there

Have recently upgraded a site for a client - www.beautyandtheeast.com - and ever since have experienced problems with the checkout now button - keeps saying that there is nothing in the basket.

This does not happen when using the checkout text at the top of every page.

Have tried refreshing the whole site - stripping it down completely and restarting, as well as changing the contents of the privacy policy dialog box.

If anyone has any ideas please let me know as this is causing lots of grief from the client who is wondering why they paid to upgrade!!

Many thanks

who is wondering why they paid to upgrade!!
    They also paid for 30 days tech support from Actinic who will help them.

Comment

We have contacted Actinic support who are also looking at this - but as far as I am concerned this shouldn't happen - the upgrade should be seemless.

As for the response from customer support that can only be described as patchy - 2 telephone messages yesterday, no reply, 6 phone calls, still no solution

Comment

but as far as I am concerned this shouldn't happen - the upgrade should be seemless.
        Depends on the ammount of customisation that was done on the original site. If it is a standard Actinic design then it will work ok, if it has been played with then there may be issues that need correcting.

Comment

Working...
        X